Dildo = 6,500 BDT







Sex Toy Shop
যোগাযোগ করুন >>> 01721-243748 <<<

Dildo or penis
price --- 6,500 tk BDT only
n joy flexible, penetrating pleasure with this jelly vibrating dildo

With a suction-cup base and a remote control, the possibilities are endless with this toy. The soft, flexible material of the Vibrating Jelly Dildo gives it a realistic feel as you either ride it or slide it in and out of yourself. Also great with a partner, who you can hand the attached remote control to as you are driven wild by the variable-speed vibration.
Imagine:

Sometimes I just need a break from work! So I keep a couple toys in my desk, just to relieve some of the stress. Today, I pull out my Vibrating Jelly Dildo and stick in firmly on my desk with the suction cup. I hike up my dress and push my panties to the floor. A little lube on the shaft and I'm ready to go. I back up against my desk on my tip-toes, lowering myself onto the dildo, and then turn the vibration on the lowest setting. When it's all the way in, I feel the balls vibrating against my clit. I bounce up and down on the cock, grinding my pelvis into its base and panting loudly. Turning the dial on the remote increases the vibration until I'm moaning as I ride the dildo. I push myself down hard on it, feeling it bottom out inside me as the highest vibration plays against my clit. Shuddering, my legs shaking in front of my while I clench around the toy, and scream out an incredible orgasm. I'm so glad I work from home.
Vibrating Jelly Dildo Specs and Benefits:

Size: 7.5 inches in total length, 5.5 inches insert able and 1.5 inches in diameter at widest point
Material: Jelly Rubber
Color: Flesh Toned
Batteries: Requires 2-AA batteries, not included
The suction cup base means you can mount to almost any flat surface

Use the remote control to enjoy multiple speed vibrations

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pocket Pussy = 2,500 BDT

Sex Toy Shop

Full Doll = 16,500 BDT